Administrative Assistant (M/F)
We are looking for an Administrative Assistant (m/f) to reinforce our team to start as soon as possible.
- Administrative assistance to the Partners and Managers;
- Writing various correspondence;
- Writing, layout and printing of letters;
- Layout, proofreading, checking spelling and editing of audit reports;
- Layout, proofreading of engagement letters and service offerings;
- Preparation and sending of mail;
- Binding of training leaflets, reports and service offerings;
- Handling inbound and outbound mail;
- Update administrative data;
- Reception support.
- Diploma related to administration or secretarial support;
- Experience in a similar position is an advantage, but not necessary;
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills : Good communication skills, capable of multi-tasking, proactive, rigorous;
- Languages : English native or fluent mandatory. Fluent in french. German is an asset
- Good Knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Working in a human sized International audit group;
- Young, dynamic and friendly work environment;
- Multicultural environment.
Mazars is an internationally integrated partnership, specialising in audit, accountancy, advisory, tax and legal services*. Operating in 91 countries and territories around the world, we draw on the expertise of 40,400 professionals – 24,400 in the Mazars integrated partnership and 16,000 via the Mazars North America Alliance – to assist clients at every stage in their development.
*Where permitted under applicable country laws
Mazars will collect all personal data from candidates as part of the recruitment process. The personal data will be processed in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (Regulation (EU) 2016/679), (Enforcement date: 25 May 2018). We will process the data with the candidate’s consent or on the basis of the employment contract. The personal data will only be processed based on one of the possible legal basis (as per Art. 6 of the GDPR). Personal data will not be retained for more than required by the GDPR or by applicable Luxembourg laws.
Contact : email@example.com