Audit Trainee (m/f) - October 2019 or January 2020
We are looking for several enthusiastic, dynamic and talented students (year-off or end of studies) to join our teams in the field of Auditing starting as from October 2019 or January 2020 for minimum 6 months.
Your role within our teams is to :
- Assist in-charge in obtaining all necessary audit working paper;
- Understanding and performing the audit procedures assigned to you;
- Be responsible for and understand the Mazars audit approach, methodology & tools;
- In order to carry out your mission, you will be supervised and trained by your seniors and managers and you will act on different sectors that we propose: Banks / PSF, Commercial Companies, Insurance and ReInsurance, Investment Funds, Private Equity and Real Estate.
Your profile :
- You follow a Masters degree oriented in audit, accounting or finance;
- Experience in accounting, auditing, management control or any relavant experience is considered as an advantage;
- You are fluent in French and English. Any other language would be an asset;
- You are self-motivated, proactive, have a positive attitude and you possess a willingness to learn;
- You have a good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Being able to work as full-time Trainee for minimum 6 months.
We offer you :
By joining Mazars Luxembourg, you will have the opportunity to:
- Evolve in a company that provides a young, dynamic and friendly environment;
- Benefit from the principle of non-sectorisation by working with different clients by their size (groups on the stock market, SME ...) and their sector (Banks / PSF, Commercial companies, Insurance, Investment funds, Private Equity and Real Estate);
- Benefit from a training program during the first weeks of your integration in order to learn our methodology and to acquire technical expertise on accounting standards and the Luxembourg legal environment;
- At the end of your internship, you can potentially be hired as a Junior Auditor.
Mazars is an international, integrated and independent organization, specializing in audit, accountancy, advisory, tax and legal services. As of 1st January 2019, Mazars operates throughout the 89 countries and territories that make up its integrated partnership. Mazars draws upon the expertise of 23,000 women and men led by 1,040 partners working from 310 offices worldwide. We assist clients of all sizes, from SMEs to mid-caps and global players as well as start-ups and public organizations, at every stage of their development.
In Luxembourg, we are 160 employees and 11 partners.
If you are interested to join us, please send your application at email@example.com
Mazars will collect all personal data from candidates as part of the recruitment process. The personal data will be processed in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (Regulation (EU) 2016/679), (Enforcement date: 25 May 2018). We will process the data with the candidate’s consent or on the basis of the employment contract. The personal data will only be processed based on one of the possible legal basis (as per Art. 6 of the GDPR). Personal data will not be retained for more than required by the GDPR or by applicable Luxembourg laws.