Junior Internal Auditor (M/F)
We are looking for an Internal Junior Auditor to join our team.
Mazars act as internal auditor for some entities which are allowed by the Law and Regulation to externalize the internal audit function.
Our clients are composed by different types of Companies:
- Investment Fund Manager on Undertakings for Collective Investments in Transferable Securities (UCITS ) and Alternative Investment Fund (AIF);
- Professional of the Financial Sector;
- Master’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, Management or Economics;
- Excellent analytical skills enabling the identification of issues and the suggestion of appropriate solutions;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Autonomy, pro-activity, respect of deadlines, detail-oriented;
- Fluent in French and English;
- Excellent writing skills;
- Enjoy teamwork and have strong computer skills (Word, Excel, etc.).
- Review and control of the correct application of existing procedures;
- Prepare and execute tests of control design and operating effectiveness and conduct interviews to fully understand the processes under review;
- Maintain internal audit working papers using the appropriate standards and methodology to facilitate efficiency and effectiveness throughout the process;
- Identify areas of risk, deficiencies in controls, improvements in operations and non-compliance with internal procedures, laws and regulations;
- Report results of audit reviews and draft of findings.
Mazars is an internationally integrated partnership, specialising in audit, accountancy, advisory, tax and legal services. Operating in 89 countries and territories around the world, we draw on the expertise of 40,000 professionals – 24,000 in the Mazars integrated partnership and 16,000 via the Mazars North America Alliance – to assist clients at every stage in their development.
Where permitted under applicable country laws.
Mazars will collect all personal data from candidates as part of the recruitment process. The personal data will be processed in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (Regulation (EU) 2016/679), (Enforcement date: 25 May 2018). We will process the data with the candidate’s consent or on the basis of the employment contract. The personal data will only be processed based on one of the possible legal basis (as per Art. 6 of the GDPR). Personal data will not be retained for more than required by the GDPR or by applicable Luxembourg laws.
Contact : email@example.com