Senior Auditor Bank (M/F)
We are looking for a Senior Auditor in Bank to join our team.
- You have a successful experience of at least 2 years in a similar position with preferably a proven knowledge of Bank and other FSP
- You are familiar with the different stages of an audit of commercial or industrial companies
- You have excellent analytical skills enabling the identification of issues and the suggestion of appropriate solutions
- You are familiar with the management team on the field and enjoy sharing and communicating your expertise,
- You are fluent in French and English or German
- You enjoy teamwork and you have strong computer skills (Word, Excel, …).
We offer you
The ability to acquire and develop an experience that will ensure a career in an expanding environment.
Continuing training with the firm and the international organization and listing the IRE internship in order to obtain the professional qualification as “réviseur d’entreprises”.
The opportunity to join a human sized International audit group that can give relief to your skills and satisfy your intellectual curiosity.
Mazars is an internationally integrated partnership, specialising in audit, accountancy, advisory, tax and legal services*. Operating in 89 countries and territories around the world, we draw on the expertise of 40,000 professionals – 24,000 in the Mazars integrated partnership and 16,000 via the Mazars North America Alliance – to assist clients at every stage in their development.
*Where permitted under applicable country laws
Mazars will collect all personal data from candidates as part of the recruitment process. The personal data will be processed in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (Regulation (EU) 2016/679), (Enforcement date: 25 May 2018). We will process the data with the candidate’s consent or on the basis of the employment contract. The personal data will only be processed based on one of the possible legal basis (as per Art. 6 of the GDPR). Personal data will not be retained for more than required by the GDPR or by applicable Luxembourg laws.
Contact : email@example.com