Senior Auditor (M/F) - Specialized in Private Equity
You have a successful experience of at least 2-3 years in financial audit in international audit firms in a similar position with proven knowledge in Private Equity.
Your role will be :
- To supervise a small audit team composed of motivated trainees and juniors auditors;
- To support in preparing the audit planning documentation;
- To work under the manager’s coordination and produce reliable deliverables that are ready for manager/partner review;
- To provide for the timely completion of the assigned engagements and continuous communication with the client, manager and the audit team;
- To establish close working relationship with the client, to fulfil engagement expectations and assess needs;
- To appraise the professional performance of the audit team members.
- At least 2-3 years in external audit;
- You have good analytical and numeric skills;
- You are eager to continuously improve your knowledge;
- You are able to maintain a proper working relationship with team members;
- You speak German/English.
- Working environment where personal development is encouraged;
- Working in a human sized International audit group;
- Young, dynamic and friendly work environment;
- Support in obtaining relevant professional qualifications (ACCA qualification, IRE, DEC, Internal Audit – full programs supported by Mazars).
Mazars is an internationally integrated partnership, specialising in audit, accountancy, advisory, tax and legal services*. Operating in 89 countries and territories around the world, we draw on the expertise of 40,000 professionals – 24,000 in the Mazars integrated partnership and 16,000 via the Mazars North America Alliance – to assist clients at every stage in their development.
*Where permitted under applicable country laws
In Luxembourg, we are 160 employees and 11 partners.
Mazars will collect all personal data from candidates as part of the recruitment process. The personal data will be processed in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (Regulation (EU) 2016/679), (Enforcement date: 25 May 2018). We will process the data with the candidate’s consent or on the basis of the employment contract. The personal data will only be processed based on one of the possible legal basis (as per Art. 6 of the GDPR). Personal data will not be retained for more than required by the GDPR or by applicable Luxembourg laws.
Contact : email@example.com