Junior Accountant (M/F)
We are looking for a Junior Accountant to join our teams in the field of Accounting starting as soon as possible.
- Manage a portfolio of clients under Lux GAAP;
- Prepare the bookkeeping and reconcile the accounts;
- Keep accurate accounting records;
- Support in preparation of periodic reporting and annual accounts;
- Support in preparation of legal documentation such as minutes of meetings;
- Liaise with internal and external parties should it be needed in order to record transactions;
- Assist the client audit process when required;
- Assist the Accounting team when needed.
- You hold a Bachelors or Masters degree in accounting, finance or similar;
- A first experience in accounting (including an internship) is an asset;
- You are fluent in French and English (written and spoken). Any other language is an asset ;
- You are dynamic, proactive, rigorous and you have excellent communication skills;
- You have a good team spirit.
We offer :
- The ability to acquire and develop an experience that will ensure a career in an expanding environment;
- The opportunity to join a human sized International audit group and a friendly environment that can give relief to your skills and satisfy your intellectual curiosity.
Mazars is an internationally integrated partnership, specialising in audit, accountancy, advisory, tax and legal services*. Operating in 89 countries and territories around the world, we draw on the expertise of 40,000 professionals – 24,000 in the Mazars integrated partnership and 16,000 via the Mazars North America Alliance – to assist clients at every stage in their development.
*Where permitted under applicable country laws
In Luxembourg, we are 160 employees and 11 partners.
Mazars will collect all personal data from candidates as part of the recruitment process. The personal data will be processed in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (Regulation (EU) 2016/679), (Enforcement date: 25 May 2018). We will process the data with the candidate’s consent or on the basis of the employment contract. The personal data will only be processed based on one of the possible legal basis (as per Art. 6 of the GDPR). Personal data will not be retained for more than required by the GDPR or by applicable Luxembourg laws.
Contact : email@example.com