Our Tax Compliance Department is currently looking for an Assistant Manager / Manager to join its team.
- Management of a client portfolio in tax compliance covering a wide range of activities (both in the commercial and financial fields);
- Ensuring that the Luxembourg tax returns are completed in a timely manner and in accordance with deadlines;
- Report regularly to the responsible person of the tax compliance cell about the development of the activity and the management of the junior/senior employees;
- Building and developing client relationships/portfolio;
- Develop relationships with other group offices and create synergies;
- Propose innovative and added value solutions;
- Support, manage and develop a team of highly skilled professionals.
- You hold a Master’s degree (Economics, Finance, Accounting or Tax law);
- You have at least an experience of 4/5 years in preparing and reviewing tax returns and providing tax assistance during all stages of the compliance process in Luxembourg (an audit/tax advisory firm experience is an advantage);
- You demonstrate ability to identify tax consulting opportunities and a willingness to proactively market tax services;
- You have an analytical mindset and good organisational skills;
- You have an ability to manage, develop and retain a team of skilled tax professionals;
- You are fluent in French and English. Other languages are an advantage (e.g. German).
Mazars is an internationally integrated partnership, specialising in audit, accountancy, advisory, tax and legal services*. Operating in more than 90 countries and territories around the world, we draw on the expertise of 44,000+ professionals – 28,000+ in the Mazars integrated partnership and 16,000+ via the Mazars North America Alliance – to assist clients at every stage in their development.
*Where permitted under applicable country laws
In Luxembourg, we are 300 employees and 17 partners.
Mazars will collect all personal data from candidates as part of the recruitment process. The personal data will be processed in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (Regulation (EU) 2016/679). We will process the data with the candidate’s consent or on the basis of the employment contract. The personal data will only be processed based on one of the possible legal basis (as per Art. 6 of the GDPR). Personal data will not be retained for more than required by the GDPR or by applicable Luxembourg laws.