We are offering an interesting and challenging position as Junior Tax Compliance to join our Tax team.
- You hold a Master degree (Economics, Finance, Accounting or Tax law);
- Good working knowledge of French and English;
- Good skills in Word and Excel;
- Rigorous, you are well organised and have very good social skills.
Your role will be:
- You will prepare the corporate tax returns for national and international clients from various sectors (financial companies, commercial companies);
- You will calculate tax provisions for the balance sheet and profit and loss accounts of Luxembourg companies;
- You will verify the tax assessments issued by the Luxembourg tax authorities;
- You will analyse tax issues related to corporate tax returns prepared in order to propose tax solutions to the client;
- You will contact the Luxembourg tax authorities if and when required;
- You will assist in the search for new clients and will prepare offers for tax services.
Mazars is an internationally integrated partnership, specialising in audit, accountancy, advisory, tax and legal services*. Operating in more than 90 countries and territories around the world, we draw on the expertise of 44,000+ professionals – 28,000+ in the Mazars integrated partnership and 16,000+ via the Mazars North America Alliance – to assist clients at every stage in their development.
*Where permitted under applicable country laws
In Luxembourg, we are 300 employees and 17 partners.
Mazars will collect all personal data from candidates as part of the recruitment process. The personal data will be processed in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (Regulation (EU) 2016/679). We will process the data with the candidate’s consent or on the basis of the employment contract. The personal data will only be processed based on one of the possible legal basis (as per Art. 6 of the GDPR). Personal data will not be retained for more than required by the GDPR or by applicable Luxembourg laws.