Junior VAT Accountant / Officer (M/F)
We are looking for a Junior VAT Accountant / Officer to join our Tax team.
- Preparation of VAT returns for national and international clients from various sectors (financial companies, commercial companies);
- Follow-up of filling deadlines;
- Assistance to our clients on a day-to-day basis on various VAT queries (notably for VAT registration and deregistration, VAT audit or simple VAT advice).
- Bachelor degree in VAT, accounting or fiscal studies;
- Good understanding of accounting and/or VAT principles, any former experience in a similar position would be an asset;
- Good working knowledge of French and English, any other language will be considered as an asset;
- Good skills in Word and Excel;
- Rigorous, well-organized and team player.
We offer you:
The ability to acquire and develop an experience that will ensure a career in an expanding environment.
The opportunity to join a human sized International audit group that can give relief to your skills and satisfy your intellectual curiosity.
Mazars is an internationally integrated partnership, specialising in audit, accountancy, advisory, tax and legal services*. Operating in 89 countries and territories around the world, we draw on the expertise of 40,000 professionals – 24,000 in the Mazars integrated partnership and 16,000 via the Mazars North America Alliance – to assist clients at every stage in their development.
*Where permitted under applicable country laws
In Luxembourg, we are 160 employees and 11 partners.
Mazars will collect all personal data from candidates as part of the recruitment process. The personal data will be processed in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (Regulation (EU) 2016/679), (Enforcement date: 25 May 2018). We will process the data with the candidate’s consent or on the basis of the employment contract. The personal data will only be processed based on one of the possible legal basis (as per Art. 6 of the GDPR). Personal data will not be retained for more than required by the GDPR or by applicable Luxembourg laws.
Contact : email@example.com