Senior VAT Accountant / Officer (M/F)
We are looking for a Senior VAT Accountant /Officer to join our teams in the field of Tax Services.
The job :
- Preparation of VAT returns for national and international clients from various sectors (financial companies, commercial companies)
- Follow-up of filling deadlines;
- Support of Juniors;
- Assistance to our clients on a day-to-day basis on various VAT queries;
- Advising clients on relation with VAT matters.
Your profile :
- Bachelor degree in VAT, accounting or fiscal studies;
- Professional experience of 2/3 years minimum in Luxembourg VAT matters;
- Good working knowledge of French and English, any other language will be considered as an asset;
- Good skills in Word and Excel;
- Rigorous, well-organized and team player;
- Autonomous and pro-active attitude.
We offer you :
The ability to acquire and develop an experience that will ensure a career in an expanding environment.
The opportunity to join a human sized International audit group that can give relief to your skills and satisfy your intellectual curiosity.
About Mazars :
Mazars is an internationally integrated partnership, specialising in audit, accountancy, advisory, tax and legal services*. Operating in 91 countries and territories around the world, we draw on the expertise of 40,400 professionals – 24,400 in the Mazars integrated partnership and 16,000 via the Mazars North America Alliance – to assist clients at every stage in their development.
*Where permitted under applicable country laws
In Luxembourg, we are 190 employees and 10 partners.
Mazars will collect all personal data from candidates as part of the recruitment process. The personal data will be processed in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (Regulation (EU) 2016/679), (Enforcement date: 25 May 2018). We will process the data with the candidate’s consent or on the basis of the employment contract. The personal data will only be processed based on one of the possible legal basis (as per Art. 6 of the GDPR). Personal data will not be retained for more than required by the GDPR or by applicable Luxembourg laws.
Contact : email@example.com