Our Governance, Risk & Internal Control (GRIC) service line of Mazars Financial Advisory Services (Mazars FAS) in Luxembourg, specialized in the provision of regulatory advisory services to financial institutions, is growing and we are looking for people who are eager to work in a dynamic and rewarding environment.
Our multidisciplinary GRIC team of professionals is advising clients in various industries of the Financial Sector (Banking, Asset Management and Insurance) on how best to meet the regulatory, corporate governance and compliance challenge. We are assisting key function holders (comprising managing / governing bodies, executive management and head of internal control functions) to better understand the regulatory environment and its development and to identify laws and regulations having an impact on their business.
Mazars FAS is seeking outstanding individuals who will enhance a team committed to be the emerging consulting & advisory firm in Luxembourg.
- Provide advisory services to a variety of financial institutions (e.g. investment fund managers, banks, investment firms, PFSs) on operational leading market practices / regulation in Luxembourg;
- Provide clients with regulatory support (e.g. AML/CTF, Governance, Risk Management) on business operating model benchmark analysis, regulatory transaction due diligences, internal audit assignments, applications files to Luxembourg national authorities;
- Lead regulatory PMO projects and regulatory remediations;
- Process reengineering / restructuring at the level of investment fund managers, depositaries and PSFs operations;
- Work collaboratively with clients’ management to proactively identify new market opportunities and develop new services for our clients;
- Assist the clients’ management during the cycle of your assignments;
- Management of a client portfolio within GRIC service line and act as focal point of contact for our clients;
- Have the opportunity to develop your skills in regulatory (e.g. laws, regulations, circulars) and to participate in regulatory implementation projects (e.g. AML/CTF, internal governance, Risk Management);
- Be in charge of multicultural Mazars professionals by coordinating, coaching / training and developing our talents;
- Ensure the high quality of overall service delivery and coordinate resources to ensure timely service delivery to clients;
- Create presentations and flyers concerning European and Luxembourg regulatory matters / operations to support our service offering and eminence;
- Be in regular contact with clients to build relationships based on trust, anticipate and respond to their needs, becoming a respected business partner;
- Participate in the growth and eminence of Mazars by promoting our services and representing the firm at external events (e.g. participate to external working groups, write articles).
- You hold a Master degree (Economics, Finance, Accounting or Law);
- You have an experience of at least 5 years in the regulatory advisory service line of a consulting firm / financial institution and have developed strong knowledge of the regulation and business operations for the European / Luxembourg market;
- Excellent analytical & pragmatic mindset combined with relevant organisational skills;
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment;
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to develop strong team and client relationships through business-oriented mindset;
- Self-starter attitude, keen to learn and build expertise;
- You are fluent in English. French / any other language would be considered as an additional asset.
- Working environment where personal development is encouraged;
- Developing your business approach / eminence, interpersonal skills and knowledge of the financial market place;
- Working in a human-sized International group;
- Young, dynamic, friendly and multicultural work environment;
- Expand your network in the Luxembourgish and international market;
- Profit from an attractive package of customizable advantages.
Mazars is an internationally integrated partnership, specialising in audit, accountancy, advisory, tax and legal services*. Operating in more than 90 countries and territories around the world, we draw on the expertise of 44,000+ professionals – 28,000+ in the Mazars integrated partnership and 16,000+ via the Mazars North America Alliance – to assist clients at every stage in their development.
*Where permitted under applicable country laws
In Luxembourg, we are 300 employees and 17 partners.
Mazars will collect all personal data from candidates as part of the recruitment process. The personal data will be processed in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (Regulation (EU) 2016/679). We will process the data with the candidate’s consent or on the basis of the employment contract. The personal data will only be processed based on one of the possible legal basis (as per Art. 6 of the GDPR). Personal data will not be retained for more than required by the GDPR or by applicable Luxembourg laws.
Contact : email@example.com