Our department is currently looking for a Senior Risk analyst - Senior Consultant to reinforce its team.
Our main responsibilities will include:
- Set up, review and improve internal control and risk management frameworks (policies, procedures, methodologies) in line with Luxembourg and EU-wide regulation.
- Set up, review and improve capital and liquidity management frameworks, including the internal capital/liquidity adequacy allocation process (IC/LAAP).
- Develop, implement, and review risk models and stress testing models for credit risk, market risk, interest rate risk in the banking book (IRRBB), counterparty credit risk, liquidity risk, ESG risks and operational risk.
- Develop and implement risk-appetite driven pricing and performance measurement strategies
- Run strategic financial resource management initiatives (e.g. balance sheet management, RWA optimization)
- Design analytical modeling with a focus on development and validation of financial and non-financial risk models, portfolio/instrument level valuation models and strategic planning and forecasting models
- Enhance risk measurement frameworks, such as Economic Capital and Stress Testing
- Manage Asset / liability, interest rate risk, and liquidity risk management
- Review operating capabilities to address exceptional cases such as the COVID-19 crisis, ECB request
- Perform regulatory assessments and provide advice based on provisions of national and international regulation, such the Basel framework, CRR/CRD, SREP, BRRD, EBA Guidelines, CSSF Circulars etc.
- You ideally already have some knowledge on the banking regulations;
- A good knowledge of accounting rules will make a great addition;
- A good knowledge in programming languages such as VBA, SQL, Python and/or R, SAS or Matlab;
- Your strong analytical skills allow you to quickly understand a problem, to identify possible solutions and key success factors;
- Good team player, you are capable of working independently or in a team on multiple tasks;
- At least 2 or 3 years' experience of relevant consulting or industry experience, or a financial services institution; prior experience with finance, risk, treasury and strategic planning related topics;
- Excellent command of written and verbal communication in English and/or French is mandatory.
Mazars is an internationally integrated partnership, specialising in audit, accountancy, advisory, tax and legal services*. Operating in more than 90 countries and territories around the world, we draw on the expertise of 44,000+ professionals – 28,000+ in the Mazars integrated partnership and 16,000+ via the Mazars North America Alliance – to assist clients at every stage in their development.
*Where permitted under applicable country laws
In Luxembourg, we are 300 employees and 17 partners.
Mazars will collect all personal data from candidates as part of the recruitment process. The personal data will be processed in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (Regulation (EU) 2016/679). We will process the data with the candidate’s consent or on the basis of the employment contract. The personal data will only be processed based on one of the possible legal basis (as per Art. 6 of the GDPR). Personal data will not be retained for more than required by the GDPR or by applicable Luxembourg laws.
Contact : email@example.com